To continue our Olympic hottie series today we are looking at high jumper Jesse William(not to be confused with actor hottie Jesse Williams). Williams just barely made it into the London Olympics. During the Olympic trials on Monday Williams came in 4th place and almost didn’t make it. That was until third-place finisher Nick Ross failed to make 7 feet, 7 inches jump this season so Williams will take his spot. For someone like me who can barely jump up to grab the cookies I’ve hidden on the top shelf all of this is all very impressive.
Reasons to love Williams:
1. He is Southern gentleman. Originally from my hometown Raleigh, NC. He now lives in Oregon where he trains.
2. He is a World Champion. He was ranked number 1 high jumper in the world in 2011. So yes this white man can jump.
3. Williams is a handyman and when he is not training he paints his own house. I love a man who is good with his hands.
4. He is good-old Christian boy. He credits gives credit for most of his success to God. Maybe someone should introduce him to Lolo Jones something tells me they would be a good match.
5. He’s not afraid to cry when he hears the US National Anthem at the Olympics.