If you missed the ESPYs then you missed MMA fighter Ronda Rousey challenging Kim Kardashian. Basically Rousey stated that she had no respect for Kardashian because she made her fame through a sex tape.She also stated that Kardashian is not a good role model for kids. I personally think that these ladies should fight it out in the ring.
Kardashian did so
good bad last time she took to the ring for charity. If you remember the episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians she was flipping out about the fight. But I think with some training and the lure of a bunch of money maybe she might be convinced to step in it again. One can hope . . .
Until then we will let them battle it out in the press.
Blake Griffin will no longer be dunking his way over the rest of the world in the London Summer Olympics. He injured his knee during a scrimmage. No one knows how bad his knee injury is yet. He is being examined by the Los Angeles Clippers doctors. They are now bringing in Anthony Davis to replace him. Unibrow fans can now rejoice.
I love this photo. Serena Williams looks amazing. Is that dress in her new line? Roger Federer looks pretty good too. Congrats to both on their Wimbledon win.
If you don’t know wrestler, Jordan Burroughs, than you are really missing out. He is the favorite to win this summer at the London Olympics. He hasn’t lost a tournament since 2009. In 2011 he won both the NCAA Championship and World Championship. Not to mention he is very sexy.
Reasons to love Burroughs:
1. He can motivate you just through twitter. Seriously this guy has the most positive tweets ever. It makes me want to work out harder. Check him out at: @alliseeisgold
2. His motto which is tattooed on his chest, “Dream it, do it.”
3. His favorite music is Jay-Z and Loose-Tekz.
4. He wants to make wrestling a more popular sport in America. And he may just be the guy to do it. He’s very charming.
5. He loves McDonald’s breakfast. Who doesn’t?
She was never really gone in my opinion, but the Serena we all know and love came back with a vengeance Thursday. She made her way to the Wimbledon final in record-setting fashion by serving 24 aces. She is also the first player in her 30s to reach the final since Martina Navratilova made it there in 1990.
Serena overcame her opponent, Victoria Azarenka, in straight sets. She will face Agniezka Radwanska in the final on Saturday. This will be the first Grand Slam final for Radwanska, and she will need all the help she can get if Serena is on her game like this.
Can we all forget about that fluke of a first-round loss in the French Open now? When Serena is on fire like she was during this match, it is fair to say that she is unstoppable.
Happy 4th of July everyone! And it wouldn’t really be the 4th without our hot Olympian of the day. After you finish reading go and have fun. We are . . .
Our hot Olympian of the day is none other than Team USA gymnast John Orozco. He only 19(that’s old enough for us to gawk at right?) and an Olympic virgin. He hails from the Bronx, NY.
Reasons to love Orozco:
1. He was featured in the Gym Class Hero’s music video for “The Fighter.”
2. They call him the ‘silent ninja,’ meaning you better watch out for him at the Olympics.
3. Even though he works out a lot and is super healthy, he loves pizza. He says he’s in rehab for the Olympics.
4. He loves Adele and Chris Brown. He even listens to country music.
5. His favorite TV shows include, “Family Guy” and “CSI.”
If we learned anything from “The Social Network” it’s that hot popular guys row crew . . . well at least in the ivy world. Today’s hot Olympian is no exception. Peruvian born, Giuseppe Lanzone, is hot and that definitely makes him popular. Lanzone is a member of the USA Rowing team. He was named the 2010 US Rowing Male Athlete of the Year.
Reasons to love Lanzone:
1. When he is not rowing Lanzone likes to surf. He also enjoys sailing.
2. Lanzone lived in Peru until he was 15 and is fluent in Espanol. Don’t pretend foreign languages don’t turn you on.
3. In the last Olympics he did modeling for Ralph Lauren. When he retires from rowing he should go into modeling.
4. He aced his citizenship test meaning he probably knows more about American than you.
5. His biggest influence is his family. Awww. That’s sweet.
Water polo or as I like to call it aquatic hand soccer is one of the more obscure Olympic sports. It became an Olympic sport in the 1900′s along with tug of war. Yes tug of war was an Olympic sport until 1920. I’m still not sure what water polo has to do with regular polo or why they wear those funny caps but I do know that they have some attractive players. One being our feature today, Tony Azevedo. He is a Brazilian born member of the USA Water Polo Team.
Reasons to love Azevedo:
1. The London Olympics will be his 4th Olympics representing the US in water polo. Along with Ryan Bailey they are first men to become 4-time Olympians in water polo. He has a silver metal from the Beijing Olympics in 2008.
2. He is an animal lover. While in Beijing he helped raise $4,000 for animal shelters. He rescued his cat from the Adriatic sea.
3. He favorite musical artist are Frank Sinatra and Bruce Springsteen. So classic . . . got to love that.
4. He works out 10 hours a day during Olympic training. 8 1/2 hours which are spent in the pool. Do you think he is immune from pruning?
5. His favorite movie is “The Last of the Mohicans.”
The media seems to be pretty upset that swimmer Michael Phelps is only doing 7 events at the London Olympics. At the Beijing Olympics Phelps swam 8 events and won 8 gold medals. And the media was salivating at the chance for a repeat. Today Phelps dropped the 200 freestyle from his list. That means he will have four individual races and 3 relay races.
My message to the media is don’t worry about what Phelps is doing and focus on our favorite Ryan Lochte. Okay so Phelps has beat Lochte in three consecutive head-to-head finals so far. That doesn’t matter because what is really important is that Lochte is hotter and more interesting.
Lochte owns over 130 pairs of shoes. Now that is a man I want to hear more about. It is pretty amazing that he has shoe contract and he is a swimmer.
One of the more recent sports to be added to the Olympics is taekwondo, it was added as a medal sport in 2000. Maybe it became more popular after hundreds of American children started taking classes. Regardless of being one of the sports that they air at 2:00am on NBC maybe Steven Lopez will give you a reason to DVR. For Lopez taekwondo is a family event his siblings Mark and Diana also compete on Team USA. His other sibling Jean is the coach.
Reasons to love Lopez:
1. His favorite movies are “Braveheart” and “Forrest Gump.”
2. In terms of his favorite food it is his mother’s cooking. Awww.
3. He appeared in People’s Magazine 50 Most Beautiful People. I definitely agree with that choice.
4. Lopez already has two gold medals in taekwondo and is going for his 3rd this year.
5. They call him the Michael Jordon of taekwondo . . . does that mean he makes a much money?