To get you pumped for the summer Olympics we will be picking a hot Olympian to profile every day. Because nothing should make you more excited about the Olympics than some eye candy. As the first in this series I’ll be profiling swimmer Ryan Lochte. Lotche just advanced in first place to the 400-meter individual medley with a time of 4 minutes, 10.66 seconds. This beat swimmer and Subway enthusiast Michael Phelps by about 4 seconds.
Reasons to love the Lochtenator:
1. He recently traded in his long curls for a sleek hair cut. Just google him you will see what a difference a hair cut can make towards hotness.
2. He is much hotter than Phelps. Men’s Health named him the Hottest Summer Body of 2012.
3. This Olympics Lochte is looking to win 5 gold medals. We all know there is nothing sexier than gold to a woman. Lochte already has 3 gold medals.
4. One of his favorite movies is the “Notebook.” Don’t worry he also likes more manly films like “Half Baked.”
5. He has a tattoo of the Olympic rings on the inside of his right bicep.