Jeremy Wariner is no stranger to the Olympics. Back in the 2004 Olympics he won 3 gold medals in 400 meter sprinting. In 2008 he won the silver in the 400 meter. Now he’s back for more in the relay competition this summer in London. He’s not only hot but an amazing runner.
Reasons to love Wariner:
1. His nickname is “Pookie.”It’s embroided on his racing spikes. Interesting . . .
2. He loves to watch Food Network. Most guys are secretly Food Network junkies.
3. He has a Saint Bernard named Heidi. He takes Heidi to the track to watch him train.
4. He is a true Texas boy who favorite food is BBQ.
5. He favorite artist are Jay-Z and Lil Wayne.