You may not think fencing is really cool but keep in mind there would be no light saber fights in “Star Wars” if it weren’t for the sport of fencing. When I think fencing I think snobbish rich people that was until I learned about hottie Daryl Homer. Originally from St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Homer moved to the Bronx when he was a kid. He read about fencing and begged his mother to let him try it. The rest is history. Now Homer is the number 1 fencer in American and 12 in the World.
Things to love about Homer:
1. Homer is majoring in marketing at St. John’s University. Got to love a guy who can be an Olympic athlete and make time to go to the Olympics.
2. He loves to cook. I would let him cook for me any day.
3. Homer loves to shop. Something we definitely have in common. He also has good taste his favorite stores are Diesel, J. Crew and Ben Sherman.
4. His favorite music is Meek Mill, Kanye West, Big Sean, and Wale. It helps him get pumped before a match.
5. He is a mamma’s boy. Got to love a man who loves his mother.
Tags: 2012, about, advertising, Big Sean, Bronx, Daryl Homer, facts, fencing, girlfriend, hot, interesting, kanye west, london olympics, Meek Mill, sexy, St. John's University, st. thomas virgin islands, team, usa, Wale, youngest member