One of the most grueling Olympic sports is the decathlon. It takes place over two days and involves: 100 meters, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400 meters, 110 meter hurdles, discus throw, pole vault, javelin throw, and 1500 meters. So basically it is some extreme Gladiator type stuff. Our hot Olympian of the day is no other than, Trey Hardee. Hardee holds the world record for the decathlon. He made it into the Olympics after coming in second in the trials behind Ashton Eaton this past weekend.
Reasons to love Hardee:
1. He eats organic food. Being the World’s Greatest Athlete means eating healthy is essential.
2. When he is not training he likes to paddle surf.
3. He loves John Mayer. I think I could sing, “Your Body is a Wonderland” to him.
4. He looks just like Wentworth Miller(from Prison Break) so you could probably get into any restaurant in Hollywood.
5. He is sponsored by Red Bull so you could have unlimited supply. Which I sadly would use to mix with vodka.