I think we all remember when Britney Spears was claiming she was a virgin and we all know how that turned out. I think any celebrity claims to be a virgin is either the purest person in the world or a liar. The newest Jet’s
back-up quarter back, Tim Tebow, is claiming that he is saving himself for marriage. Tebow who has expressed his Christianity publically, literally in his face paint, is in for a wild ride. A controversial website that hooks up people with affairs if putting a bounty on Tebow’s virginity. The site, www.ashleymadison.com, is claiming to pay anyone who snags Tebow’s cherry $1 million dollars.
I just have a few follow-up questions for the www.ashleymadison.com:
1. Say someone rounds 2nd base with Tebow, how much do you get for that? Maybe half a mil.
2. Does it count if you marry him first?
3. What kind of proof does someone
me need to provide to prove they scored Tebow? Are we talking a sex tape or will photos do?
4. If Tebow is lying about his virginity does the girl who already took it get the $1 million?
5. Can you help us publicize our site? Because you have probably gotten a lot of hits from this absurd bet.
Tags: 2nd base, ashley madison, bible, bounty, britney spears, christain, christanity, church, Denver Broncos, girl, girlfriend, god, marriage, new york jets, photos, quarter back, saving yourself, sex, sex tape, shirtless, Tim Tebow, virgin, virginity, wife